We’re celebrating our 23rd year in business in 2008, and when we started talking about how to celebrate we came up with all kinds of crazy ideas. Pony rides? Clowns? Birthday cake?
Nah. We’re too conventional for all that (not to mention frugal.) Instead, we’re having a sale. Just like every year.
But still, a sale is a sale, and nothing to be sneezed at. So, here it is:
April 10, 11, and 12, 2008
(That’s Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
- All Lord of the Rings items from Games Workshop will be cleared at 30% off, till they’re gone.
- Selected Games Workshop items will be 20% off. All the rest will be the regular 15% off.
- All books (except Games Workshop Army Books and Codexes) will be 40% off.
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane merchandise will be 30% off.
- And of course there will be lots of end-of-lines, and one-of-a-kind items on the clearance tables, at really really good prices, because we’d like to get rid of these things that have been cluttering up the stockroom.
Customers who’ve shopped with us for a while know that we don’t have many sales. Instead, we try to give our customers the best prices that we can, all year round. (I know it sounds kind of hackneyed, but it’s true.) We won’t bring an item in if we feel that we can’t offer our customers a decent, fair, and reliable price on it.
Come check it out! And maybe I’ll make some cupcakes to have on hand. Mmmmmm.