- Sunday 11 December, and Sunday 18 December: 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 12 December to 16 December: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 17 December: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 19 December to 23 December: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 24 December (Christmas Eve!): 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We will be closed on Sunday 25 December and Monday 26 December (Christmas Day and Boxing Day.)
The store will reopen on Tuesday 27 December at 9:30 a.m.
I know that this may be a little confusing (we’re certainly confused most of the time) so here’s a trick we sometimes use to help us remember: during the month of December, if we’re not in bed asleep, then we’re probably at work and the store is open! If you really want to be sure that we’re open, go ahead and call us first (you can reach us at 613-968-6500). We don’t mind.
Ho ho ho!
P.S. The Christmas tree shown in the photograph above belonged to Orville and Wilbur Wright (the Wright Brothers!) in 1900, three Christmases before their record-breaking flight at Kitty Hawk, NC.