Black Friday is almost here. And this year, we’re getting into it! So–unless you love making your way across the border only to be trampled by herds of crazed zombie shoppers, all reaching for that last crappy cut-price gizmo on the shelves–take a deep breath. And stay home, where you can do some civilized shopping and still be home in time for lunch!
In the spirit of the season, we’ve put together some great deals, with pretty sweet discounts. Here are just a few of the items we’ll have tomorrow. And here’s a warning: In every case, quantities are limited (in some cases, there is only one). But we don’t anticipate any trampling, because we are Canadian 🙂
(Note: I have included links to photos and additional information provided by the manufacturer where possible, so that you can really see how great these items are.)
- Knights’ Playset, item #43402. This is a really big set, with a Queen on horseback, a stable, a horse, a blacksmith, and a whole lot of other pieces. Over $130 value, now $60.00
- Safari Airplane, item #42043 Was $67.99, now $30.00
- Elf Shadow Rock, item #42033. Was $79.99, now $40.00
- Elf Sunny Blossom, item #42077. Was $54.99, now $25.00
- Elf Pavilion, item #42059. Was $24.99, now $12.50
- Knights’ Castle Tower, item #40195. Was $54.99, now $25.00
- Knights’ Wall Wide, item #40196. Was $21.99, now $10.00
There’s also an amazing deal on the Mack Granite Snow Plow, an enormous and very detailed truck from German toy maker Bruder. This huge 1:16 scale truck (66.5cm long) is unbelievably realistic, with opening doors and hood, folding outside mirror, movable plow blades, and fillable (and working!) gritter. This truck regularly sells for $99.99, but it’s on for $50.00! Score!
Thomas Wooden Railway & Calico Critters
We also have great clearance deals on Calico Critters figures, buildings, and accessories and Thomas Wooden Railway trains, track, and accessories. All these are at least 30% off regular price, while they last.
There’s more (lots more!) but some surprises will have to wait until Friday. We’ll be open at 9:00 a.m. as usual. Hope to see you!